Infragistics Controls

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 29-Apr-2014 12:08

Does anyone know if you can have two different versions loaded on the same PC? I have OE 11.3 loaded which installs Infragistics 13.1 but I would like to download and evaluate Infragistics 14.1 which I am told will ship with OE 11.4. I would like to create a small project and test this new version.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 29-Apr-2014 12:11

Causes no problem at all!

You just need to be careful, which  Infragistics Style Library editor  opens when you double click an .isl file in the Windows Explorer.

Von meinem Windows Phone gesendet

Von: rblanchard
Gesendet: ‎29.‎04.‎2014 19:08
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: Infragistics Controls

Thread created by rblanchard

Does anyone know if you can have two different versions loaded on the same PC? I have OE 11.3 loaded which installs Infragistics 13.1 but I would like to download and evaluate Infragistics 14.1 which I am told will ship with OE 11.4. I would like to create a small project and test this new version.

Posted by Roger Blanchard on 29-Apr-2014 12:14

Great, Thanks Mike.

Posted by cwiner on 29-Apr-2014 15:00

Yes, you can have any number of versions of Infragistics on one machine. In order to work with OE, make sure the assemblies.xml file matches the version of Infragistics that you  to use.

[collapse]
Does anyone know if you can have two different versions loaded on the same PC? I have OE 11.3 loaded which installs Infragistics 13.1 but I would like to download and evaluate Infragistics 14.1 which I am told will ship with OE 11.4. I would like to create a small project and test this new version.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 29-Apr-2014 23:52