PDSOE Built in Xref

Posted by Paul Mowat on 21-Feb-2014 10:32

Hi,

Is there a way to configure PDSOE so that if any .i files get changed it compiles the required .p's, .cls etc?

Thanks

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 21-Feb-2014 10:41

Roundtable TSMS will take care of this for you quite nicely.

All Replies

Posted by James Palmer on 21-Feb-2014 10:35

Not that I know of but this would be a really good addition. I've written some noddy code to work out the xrefs but it's very slow and buggy.

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 21-Feb-2014 10:41

Roundtable TSMS will take care of this for you quite nicely.

Posted by James Palmer on 21-Feb-2014 10:43

Good point Jeff! :D

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 21-Feb-2014 11:00

Yeah.. and it works for includes, fields, files, and subclasses to.

[collapse]