OE Development online Q&A session

Posted by Jean Richert on 18-Feb-2014 13:02

Just in case you have not seen it through our Community calendar or Social networks, we have our first Q&A session taking place tomorrow.

Details available https://community.progress.com/c/e/33.aspx...

You can also download events invites so you are able to add these in your calendars...

All Replies

Posted by James Palmer on 20-Feb-2014 08:46

Just tried dialling in and getting an invalid meeting ID, same as Tuesday. Could just be I'm jumping the gun, but thought I'd flag it up.

Posted by James Palmer on 20-Feb-2014 08:59

It is working ok now.

Posted by Peter Judge on 20-Feb-2014 09:00

Can you try now?

Posted by Kandavel Elangovan on 20-Feb-2014 14:13

Jean - I missed this session, can you please share the recorded webex session link?

Many thanks
Kandavel

[collapse]