[icf-dev] Import of ado's on latest v2

Posted by LegacyUser on 03-Jul-2002 12:03

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 03-Jul-2002 12:03

Frank,

We're in the process (and I mean that literally) of finalizing those

changes. At this stage you need to hang on until we have finished. You will

hear from us within the next few days on this.

I'm sorry, but I cannot give you any further assistance on this until the

development work is finished on it.

Just hang in there... It's literally no more than a few days away.

regards,

Bruce

Bruce S Gruenbaum, Principal Software Engineer

the Progress Company

http://www.progress.com

bgruenba@progress.com