RE: [icf-dev] Tab folder within tab folder

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jul-2002 07:35

HI Frank,

If you are going to do this you will have to use the ROM tool and/or the AB to do this. The Contaienr Builder doesn't cater for this in any way.

As Don says, it can be (and is being) done, so there should be nothing stopping you.

Post your results to this when you're done to save us (i.e. me) having to think about this later.

Regards,

Peter

-Original Message-

From: Frank Claassen

Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 2:33 PM

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Subject: RE: Tab folder within tab folder

Thanks, but that is a static window and not a dynamic window. Also, it is not really using the tab folder. When you click on a tab, it tells the tab folder to change its page, and then just hides and views the different object.

I have discovered that you can't really place tabs within tabs, as tabs are paging objects and only the main window has pages. So, you only have one set of pages.

Also, if you try to recreate the toolbar & menu designed in a dynamic container, you get all kind of error messages.

Too bad it can't work, unless I just don't know how to get it working. I have been playing with this all day and my conclusion is you can't do it.

Anyone prove me otherwise????

TIA

Frank