[icf-dev] RTB / SP3

Posted by LegacyUser on 01-Jul-2002 09:44

Hi,

Has anybody sucessfully done a partner site load of the

RTB_010102_010103.zip file? (upgrade from SP2 -> SP3)

During the partner site load I get the error:

rtb_ver record not on file (138).

Best regards,

Martin Bos - mailto:martin.bos@cargomate.com

CargoMate BV - Meerwal 21 B - 3432 ZV - Nieuwegein - NL

tel. +31(0)30-6048811 - fax +31(0)30-6090000 -<http://www.cargomate.com/>

CargoMate - Global Logistics Software Solutions

Bangkok - Dubai - Amsterdam - Miami - San Francisco - Los Angeles

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 02-Jul-2002 04:19

Hi Martin,

I faced the same error a couple of time during the load process.

Regards,

Mike

-

CargoMate - Global Logistics Software Solutions

Bangkok - Dubai - Amsterdam - Miami - San Francisco - Los Angeles

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 02-Jul-2002 14:24

Hi Mike,

What did you do to solve it? Or you still have the problem?

In my case this errors results in the fact that "Build Names Table"

also aborts with this error.

So I am afraid that it corrupts my RTB database.

Martin

I faced the same error a couple of time during the load process.

Regards,

Mike

Has anybody sucessfully done a partner site load of the

RTB_010102_010103.zip file? (upgrade from SP2 -SP3)

During the partner site load I get the error:

rtb_ver record not on file (138).

Best regards,

Martin Bos - mailto:martin.bos@cargomate.com

CargoMate BV - Meerwal 21 B - 3432 ZV - Nieuwegein - NL

tel. +31(0)30-6048811 - fax +31(0)30-6090000

-CargoMate - Global Logistics Software Solutions

Bangkok - Dubai - Amsterdam - Miami - San Francisco - Los Angeles

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 02-Jul-2002 15:15

Hi Martin,

I don't have a solution for the problem. I started the "Build Names

Table" a second time without error. I do not know if I have the latest

version of all objects but the compile succeded without errors.

I don't know enought details of the partner load process internals so I

do not know how to check for errors in the repository.

Any help apreaciated!

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Jul-2002 05:05

Hi,

I'm getting the same error, '** rtb_ver record not on file. (138)', several

times when the 'Loading' dialog is showing rtb_hist.

On investigation of the rtb dump files, the following entries are in

rtb_hist.d but no corresponding entry is in rtb_ver.d

saxprto.i 090dlc-adm2

saxprop.i 090dlc-adm2

sax.p 090dlc-adm2

sax.i 090dlc-adm2

sax.cld 090dlc-adm2

saxprtocustom.i 090dlc-adm2custom

saxpropcustom.i 090dlc-adm2custom

saxexclcustom.i 090dlc-adm2custom

saxdefscustom.i 090dlc-adm2custom

saxcustom.i 090dlc-adm2custom

sax.w 090dlc-adm2template

Are these errors significant? Is it ok to continue regardless?

Thanks,

John Lindley

I faced the same error a couple of time during the load process.

Regards,

Mike

Has anybody sucessfully done a partner site load of the

RTB_010102_010103.zip file? (upgrade from SP2 -SP3)

During the partner site load I get the error:

rtb_ver record not on file (138).

This email/fax and any attachments may be confidential.

If you are not the named recipient then please notify the sender

immediately.

You should not disclose the contents to another person, use, copy

or store the information in any form.

Videss Ltd.

633 Halifax Road

Liversedge