[icf-dev] Disable add button in smart toolbar

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Jul-2002 07:58

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Jul-2002 07:58

Try this:

DYNAMIC-FUNCTION("disableActions":U in hToolbar, "Add").

Regards,

Mark Davies

Senior Analyst Programmer

MIP

Tel: +27 (0)11 803 1281

Fax: +27 (0)11 807 1732

E-Mail: markd@mip.co.za

PO Box 2899, Rivonia, 2128

Johannesburg, South Africa

Avoid people who say they know the answer. Keep the company of people who

are trying to understand the question.