[adm2-dev] pb on update state management in smart viewers

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Aug-2002 05:25

I've come across a problem as explained bellow.

I run Progress v9.1D under W98.

In combo-boxes, toggle-boxes, radio-buttons : as soon as I modify the

content of the VALUE-CHANGED trigger of the widget (which means as soon as I

put something in it - even COMMENTS !).

When at runtime I modify the content of these widget at the screen (during a

modification phase) the <Save/Cancel> icons are not activated (or in

smartPannels the save/reset buttons are not activated).

Strange isn't it.

Could you tell me if it is a known issue.

Thanks.

Sylvestre SEGURON

DISTRI INFORMATIQUE

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@adm2.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Aug-2002 06:03

I've found Issuezilla 4329 which deals with this.

A workaround may be : to "run valuechanged" if we modify the content.

Do you know when to expect correction.

another, suggestion : don't you think it would be a good thing to be able to

manage both Label et ColLabel inside SDOs ?

Thanks.

Since we started using ADM2 despite the little pb we have we find it is a

really good dev environment.

Ciao

Sylvestre SEGURON

DISTRI INFORMATIQUE

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@adm2.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Aug-2002 06:09

You must put command in your combo-box value-changed

trigger. Addition, this situation bringing on xxx:screen-value = "sdfsf"

style assignments. You must use this syntax:

xxx:screen-value = "sdfsf".

.

I've come across a problem as explained bellow.

I run Progress v9.1D under W98.

In combo-boxes, toggle-boxes, radio-buttons : as soon as I modify the

content of the VALUE-CHANGED trigger of the widget (which means as

soon as I put something in it - even COMMENTS !). When at runtime I

modify the content of these widget at the screen (during a

modification phase) the icons are not activated (or in

--

Dogan Zorlu,

Grup Software, Izmir - Turkiye

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@adm2.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Aug-2002 15:40