[icf-dev] Roundtable - Logic Procedures

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Jul-2002 11:33

Within Roundtable (Dynamics 1.1A SP3), logic procedures (subtype DLProc)

have 2 parts; '.p' and '_cl.p'.

Since logic procedures are stored as entries in ryc_smartobject, should

Roundtable be storing an additional part for an '.ado' file? This would be

in keeping with the way other objects (eg. SDO, procedure) are stored.

Also, we upgraded from SP2 to SP3, and have much of the adm2 missing from

our Roundtable repository. We have been told (by Progress) that this is due

to a known issue with the SP2 to SP3 incremental upgrade, and will be

resolved by a future re-release of this service pack. Can anyone tell me

when this will be available?

TIA

John Lindley

Videss Ltd.

This email/fax and any attachments may be confidential.

If you are not the named recipient then please notify the sender

immediately.

You should not disclose the contents to another person, use, copy

or store the information in any form.

Videss Ltd.

633 Halifax Road

Liversedge

West Yorkshire

WF15 8HG

http://www.videss.co.uk

Registered in England

No. 1342626

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Jul-2002 15:18

The re-release of SP3 is expected to be released by the end of next week.

Frank Kjaersgaard

Product Manager

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 01-Aug-2002 04:52

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to get the af/bmp bitmaps from WinCVS. I have

down-loaded posseall and icf (without any tags to get the latest code) but

the af/bmp directory is empty. If I use the posse_20 tag then this

directory is populated.

Am I missing something or has this just not been populated? Are there any

other directories that are similarly unpopulated?

Thanks.

Gary.

Gary S Clink

Consultant

Phone: +44-(0)1753-216300

Direct: +44-(0)1753-216308

E-Mail: gary.clink@progress.com

Progress Software (UK) URL: http://www.progress.com/

This e-mail is from Progress Software. Our web site is at

http://www.progress.com Our principal place of business in the UK is at 210

Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3XE, UK. Our central telephone number is

+44 (0)1753 216300.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the

recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged

information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other

person. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and

delete the e-mail from your system.

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 01-Aug-2002 06:14

They have moved to ry/img in the main branch. In posse_20 they are still in

af/bmp. We did this on purpose in V2 to merge the images into one directory

for sharing on the web.

Ant

Anthony D Swindells

Lead Architect, Progress Dynamics

Progress Software Corporation

aswindel@progress.com

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 13-Aug-2002 19:09

Hi,

As per the e-mail below, the re-release of SP3 should be available by now

The question is - it is re-released yet or not?

Regards, Cheryl.

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 13-Aug-2002 19:58

sorry but it is still in testing. Will let you know when it is ready, but

will likely be another week or so.

Anthony

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 27-Sep-2002 09:18

Just to know... is SP3 re-release (SP3.01?) anywhere available for download?

Thanks.

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 27-Sep-2002 10:10

You can find it at http://www.progress.com/patches/dynamics/index.htm in the

section named "Progress Dynamics™ 1.1a Service Pack 3/Roundtable Partner

Package"

Frank Kjaersgaard

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 27-Sep-2002 11:13

Thanks Frank, but... Roundtable Partner service pack wasn't really what I

was looking for.

Is SP3 re-release and SP3.01 the same thing?

I've seen some references to a SP3.01 in the issue list, which seems to have

corrected some SP3 issues. Question is:..is that SP3.01 package available to

be applied directly over SP3, or should I just go for the posse_20 download?

Regards.