[icf-dev] POSSE 30Beta V2

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Sep-2002 05:32

Hi there!

Can anybody tell how to pull the code which will be in

the Dynamics 2.0 Beta V2 from POSSE. The CVS-Tag "POSSE30_BETA_CD"

doesn´t seem to match.

We desperately would like to check all the great new features

we saw at the PUG Challenge in Holland last week!

thanks in advance,

Marc

Braun Consulting

Neue Ramtelstraße 48

D - 71229 Leonberg

Tel: +49 7152 9759-72

fax: +49 7152 9759-56

email: braun@braunconsulting.de

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-Sep-2002 06:06

Hi Marc,

I guess you shouldn't use a cvs-tag. I always use

cvs checkout -P posseall

HTH,

Johan Beumer

Vitalogic B.V.