[icf-dev] Dynamics Site numbers

Posted by LegacyUser on 21-Nov-2002 04:41

Can anybody explain me how Dynamics Site Number allocation should be used.

For example:

I am a software development company

I have 4 repositories: develop, test, deploy, helpdesk

Do I enter the details as:

I Create 1 Site with code: mycompany

So I choose: Register Site Numbers

Owning Site: mycompany

Allocated Site: What do I enter here? "develop", "test", ....?

Site Number:

CargoMate - Global Logistics Software Solutions

Bangkok - Dubai - Amsterdam - Miami - San Francisco - Los Angeles

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 21-Nov-2002 05:33

Mark,

I've read that document but it does not answer my questions.

Martin