[icf-dev] Urgent help needed - ADMProps a bit messed up? :-

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Dec-2002 06:13

Hi all.

I have downloaded V 3.0 BL2 - each time I try to access an object with tabs

(i. e derived from RywinFolder) I get the following error message:

BUFFER-FILED TABEnabled not found in buffer ADMProps (7351). Later on come 2

more annoying error messages. When I click through those messages,

everything works OK.

Sometimes I also get error message:

BUFFER-FILED BrowseBGColors not found in buffer ADMProps (7351) (when trying

to realize static smart browse). Also here, two more error messages coming

but everything seems to work OK.

How to get rid of them all? Any ideas?

My objects were once converted from V1 to V2, but before I have downloaded

V3.0 BL2 eeverything seemed to work OK... :-/

Best regrads,

Andrzej Olszewski

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Dec-2002 08:30

If the messages comes from static objects it indicates that they need to be

recompiled, if they come from dynamic objects it indicates that the

Repository are missing these attributes for these object types.

I assume the last message references BrowseColumnBgColors?

Havard