AW: [icf-dev] Message Alerts

Posted by LegacyUser on 17-Jan-2003 06:18

Hello:

You need to set the session_debug_alert property of the session to NO. You can do this in the service type control.

HTH

Richard.

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Darren Parr

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Jänner 2003 13:04

An: 'dev@icf.possenet.org'

Betreff: RE: Message Alerts

Hi

I believe this is configured in the session manager. It may even be set by default to true and hence you will need to configure its value and export a new icfconfig.xml file.

-Darren

-Original Message-

Sent: 17 January 2003 11:54

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Subject: RE: Message Alerts

Hi there ....

I cheked the -debugalert in the .pf file, and it was there, so removed it.

When I load up Progress/Dynamics, the session attribute for debug-alert is still set, I'm baffled ??!?!?

-Original Message-

Sent: 17 January 2003 10:13

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Subject: AW: Message Alerts

Hi,

this feature is called debugalert. It is turend on by the startup parameter -debugalert and may be changed by the session attribut debug-alert. You might check your .pf files if they contain the -debugalert parameter and remove it.

Regards,

Mike

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Mike Cox

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Januar 2003 11:13

An: dev@icf.possenet.org

Betreff: Message Alerts

Does anyone know how to remove the (Press HELP to view stack trace) from the title

of message alert boxes. I also want to remove the help button.

This functionality is only within Progress installed with Dynamics, which is great

during development, but not within a run time environment.

Regards

Mike Cox

Proteus Software Ltd.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee(s).If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify Proteus Software Limited immediately on 0121 717 7474. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Proteus Software Limited. As it has been transmitted over a public network, Proteus Software Limited makes no representation nor accepts any liability for the e-mail's accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary. Should you, as the intended recipient, suspect that the message has been intercepted or amended, please notify Proteus Software Limited immediately on 0121 717 7474.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working

around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

RAC Software Solutions Ltd have had this message checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp

att1.html

All Replies

This thread is closed