AW: [icf-dev] Release schedule Dynamics 2.1

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Feb-2003 03:41

Hi Bruce!

If we, the people on this list, ask for upcoming features of Dynamics

we don´t expect anything formal like "this will be available in..."

neither this will be in the commercial Dynamics version "xy".

From my point of view it's more a question of keeping the community

informed about:

- planned next features

- work in progress

- direction of the product

I think that this has been negelected since the specs for Dynmaics 2.0

have been made public.

By the way, my Progress salesrep has always been the last who knew

what Progress was working on;-)

regards.

Marc