[icf-dev] Fw: Dynamics 2; DynLookup Extra info

Posted by LegacyUser on 12-Feb-2003 15:18

Extra info:

Cannot launch container rysdfchsew. The likely cause is the object does not exist yet in the ICFDB object table gsc_object, or is set-up incorrectly. For logical objects ensure the physical object name is specified correctly. Also ensure the object exists in the repository database table ryc_smartobject.

      • Error: RY-6 Program: launchcontainer c:\dyn2\posse\gui\icf\af\app\afsessrvrp.r:chooseexisting ry/uib/rylookupd.w

- Original Message -

From: Martin Bos

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 10:15 PM

Subject: Dynamics 2; DynLookup

Hi,

Using Dynamics 2.0, I am trying to add a dynamic lookup to a viewer so I do

the following steps:

- I create a dynamiclookup for my cmc_country table

- open dynamic viewer which needs a lookup on country table

- add field: country_obj to viewer

- from the Pallete, right-mouseclick on SmartDataField and choose dynamicLookup

- drop it on the country_obj field

Then I get error:

Cannot launch container rysdfchsew. (RY:6)

Any idea of what's wrong?

Martin

att1.html