[icf-dev] FILTERING A DYNAMIC BROWSE USING DYNAMIC VIEWER IN

Posted by LegacyUser on 13-Feb-2003 07:21

Is it possible to create an independent window with a Standard Toolbaar,

a Dynamic Viewer and a Dynamic Browse where the Dynamic Viewer acts as a

Filter on the Dynamic Browse? All the different Filter criteria will be

available in the SDO (based on a temp-table) of the Dynamic Browse.

Because the filter criteria of the overview are quit complex (about 15

items), we are thinking to make this overview static and communicate

with Temp Tables to build the overview based on the several filter

criteria.

What is the best way to make this works as fast as possible, knowing

that this must also work over a WAN.

Kind regards,

Yves Van Eester

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org