[icf-dev] Toolbar and Menu Designer problem

Posted by LegacyUser on 19-Feb-2003 05:03

Hi,

Dynamics 2 (no SP):

When starting the Toolbar and Menu Designer from the Build menu, I get the

following messages:

"User-defined function 'getTreeDataTable'invoked dynamically but could not

be found.(5639)"

"Invalid Handle found for TreeData temp-table"

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what might not be running

in my environment to cause this error?

Regards,

Stefan

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 19-Feb-2003 07:53

Hi Stefan,

This sounds like the your adm2 directory is not in synch. The function you

mention is located in the adm2/dyntreeview.w object. It used to be located

in the adm2/treeview.p super procedure but was changed between Dynamics 2.0

and service pack 1.

It appears that those two files I mentioned are not from the same version.

Don

Don Bulua

Progress Software

Montreal, Quebec