AW: [icf-dev] Toolbar TableIOType=Save & Toolbar link t

Posted by LegacyUser on 21-Feb-2003 08:31

Hello Mike,

thanks for your quick response. I've already tried to enable the fields manually in a super override of initializeObject after the RUN SUPER. But this still doesn't do. It seems that the logic which is responsible for this behavior is applied after initializeObject in my viewer was run.

- Richard.

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Mike Cox

Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 15:27

An: dev@icf.possenet.org

Betreff: RE: Toolbar TableIOType=Save & Toolbar link to container

Simple workaround would be to enable all the fields on 'initializeObject' of the viewer.

-Original Message-

Sent: 21 February 2003 14:23

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Subject: Toolbar TableIOType=Save & Toolbar link to container

I have a window with a SDO / browser / viewer & toolbar on it. The toolbar has the TableIO plus the TxtClose band on it. It is a save toolbar so that the fields in the viewer are enabled instead of forcing the user to press the update button. But as soon as I add the Toolbar Link to the container, the fields aren't enabled when the container is started. Since the toolbar is a save toolbar it has no update button either ... so I can't update a record. But after having added a record the fields in the viewer stay enabled as they should. So I think this has something to do with the initialization of the container, but I couldn't find the code which is responsible for that behavior. Does anybody know if this is expected behavior and if there is simple workaround available ?

Any help is appreciated,

Richard.

att1.html

All Replies

This thread is closed