AW: [icf-dev] Toolbar TableIOType=Save & Toolbar link t

Posted by LegacyUser on 24-Feb-2003 03:01

Thanks Havard, but I recently discoverd what was going wrong, it was all my fault but I was too blind to see it then. What I did is to use the FolderWindowToLaunch property and launchFolderWindow method of a DynBrowse to launch different containers from the toolbar via the toolbar link that were each dependent on the base container and accidentally passed in "View" instead of "Modify" as container mode. Thank god for the new debugger!

-Richard.

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Havard Danielsen

Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Februar 2003 15:57

An: dev@icf.possenet.org

Betreff: RE: Toolbar TableIOType=Save & Toolbar link to container

This is probably due to the fact that the container uses the ContainerMode to publish an event from its toolbar-source.

The ContainerMode is either set from the caller or from the Repository. If you double click from a browse the mode isset to 'view'.

I would consider it a bug that this is done for a toolbar with no update action.

HÃ¥vard