AW: [icf-dev] Execute the save button in a toolbar without p

Posted by LegacyUser on 25-Feb-2003 05:05

Hello Yves,

If you want to execute the event that is published when you press a button in the toolbar, I would suggest you get the handle of the toolbar (if you are in a viewer you can grab the TableIOSource property or in the browser you can grab the DataSource property, from the DataSource grab the UpdateSource, and so on) and just publish the event that is defined behind the action from the toolbar and the standard behavior will fire.

HTH, Richard.

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Yves Van Eester

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Februar 2003 11:45

An: dev@icf.possenet.org

Betreff: Execute the save button in a toolbar without pushing

the save button

I'm lost in space ...

What is the easiest way to execute the save button in a standaard

toolbar without pushing the save button?

A dynamic button is created on a dynamic viewer and when the user

presses this button, the save button must be executed and the active

container must be closed. I've tried everything and now I'm lost.

Can anybody help me please?

Kind regards,

Yves

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org