[icf-dev] stand-alone use of Dynamic SDO

Posted by LegacyUser on 27-Feb-2003 09:48

Hi there!

Can anybody provide information on how to use the dynamic SDO

from outside ADM2/Dynamics?

Are there any specs or documentation available?

It would be also helpful to know the dynamics programs which

instantiate/use the dynamic SDO.

thanks in advance!

Marc

Braun Consulting