[icf-dev] new DF for icfdb

Posted by LegacyUser on 11-Mar-2003 01:54

Hi,

I haven't found info in the issues about where the new index definitions on

attribute and instance tables will bring additional performance. Would we

receive performance during the development or during the repository

retrieval in the application rendering process?

Regards,

Mike

mike fechner it consulting

Breite Str. 116

50667 Köln

Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 221 / 27 609-40

Fax.: +49 (0) 221 / 27 609-41

Mobil: +49 (0) 160 / 700 82 29

mike.fechner@fechner.de

www.fechner.de

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 11-Mar-2003 05:36

These new indexes were development tools related.

Regards

Anthony

Anthony D Swindells

Engineering Fellow and Lead Architect for Progress Dynamics

Progress Software Corporation http://www.progress.com

aswindel@progress.com