[icf-dev] SDOLogcp:Private-Data

Posted by LegacyUser on 12-Mar-2003 09:49

According to ADM2 documentation

<procedure-handle>:PRIVATE-DATA content could be freely

used/changed by developers.

Is this still valid for Dynamics?

I am specially interested in the PRIVATE-DATA attribute of

the SDO data logic procedure, which for some reason seems to

be initialized in .

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 12-Mar-2003 11:50

I haven't looked at this specifically. PRIVATE-DATA

should be for the application developer. ADM/DYNAMICS

should be using ADM-DATA. I would report this as a

bug.

Rick

Ariel Sorbello wrote:

According to ADM2 documentation

:PRIVATE-DATA content could be

freely

used/changed by developers.

Is this still valid for Dynamics?

I am specially interested in the PRIVATE-DATA

attribute of

the SDO data logic procedure, which for some reason

seems to

be initialized in .

To unsubscribe, e-mail:

For additional commands, e-mail:

dev-help@icf.possenet.org

=====

Rick Terrell

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

Posted by LegacyUser on 12-Mar-2003 11:51

This has been done.

John R. Sadd

Progress Engineering Fellow and

OpenEdge Evangelist