RE: [icf-dev] Erwin

Posted by LegacyUser on 20-Mar-2003 07:11

Hi Martin,

You can only specify descending index components in one of the physical or logical models (I can't remember which one). If you choose the index editor, a toggle box should appear near the bottom of the dialogue.

Sorry that I am not more specific, but I do remember that you can only specify this in one mode.

HTH,

Peter