RE: [icf-dev] FOREIGN FIELDS OF INDEPENDENT WINDOW USED AS D

Posted by LegacyUser on 20-Mar-2003 09:11

Hi Marcelo,

Thx, it works now.

Regards,

Yves

-Original Message-

From: Marcelo Ferrante

Sent: donderdag 20 maart 2003 15:54

To: dev@icf.possenet.org

Subject: Re: FOREIGN FIELDS OF INDEPENDENT WINDOW USED AS

DEPENDENTWINDOW

Yves Van Eester wrote:

How can I set the foreign fields of a independent window when called

using the LaunchContainer procedure?

In my independent window I defined a DynSDO which has a definition for

the foreing fields (eg. key_obj,key_obj) and a primarySDO link is set

between THIS-OBJECT and the SDO.

When launching this window from a certain browse (standard action) the

linking is correct. When launching this with the launchcontainer then

all records are displayed.

Kind regards,

Yves

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

Hi Yves.

Are you using something like:

RUN launchContainer IN gshSessionManager (

INPUT 'windowName':U,

INPUT '',

INPUT '',

INPUT FALSE,

INPUT "",

INPUT "",

INPUT "",

INPUT 'view':U,

INPUT wiWin:HANDLE,

INPUT THIS-PROCEDURE,

INPUT <SDO-handle,

OUTPUT hUsersPopup,

OUTPUT cProcedureType).

The third parameter from the botton should be the SDO data-source handle

for the launched window.

Marcelo.

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org