[icf-dev] Re: Re:[icf-dev] Deployment

Posted by LegacyUser on 25-Mar-2003 15:13

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 25-Mar-2003 15:13

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response.

Actually I didn't change any setting for any dataset. All the settings are still like how they were

set by loading the dump-files. However, I checked the entity control for all the dataset entities of

the RYCSO dataset. The dataset that should deploy my generated objects. The dataset has 13 entities.

2 of them (GSMVP and RYMDV) actually didn't have 'deploy data' and 'version data' checked on. I

started from scratch all over again with the 2 fields checked fot both entities and again deployed.

But there are no differences.

If in the 'dataset export' tool I select dataset RYCSO and go to the 'record list', I can select all

the objects I want by filtering them. But that's exactly what I don't want. I just want to check the

'deploy all modified data' checkbox and let the export-tool determine what data has been changed.

Could it be the case, that because the data I want to deploy, is completely new to Dynamics, there

is no data version available for it? If so, any ideas on how or when that data version is created?

TIA

Johan B.