[icf-dev] Reporting DLL on John Sadd book

Posted by LegacyUser on 26-Jun-2002 02:28

A reporting DLL is shown in John Sadd's book on Dynamics. We are currently

looking for one. It looked pretty nice. Is it possible to have the URL where

to buy and download it. Or is there a better one for use with Progress 4GL,

as we need such an object.

Thanks.

Sylvestre SEGURON

Project Manager

DISTRI INFORMATIQUE

34000 MONTPELLIER

FRANCE

s.seguron@distri-info.fr

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 26-Jun-2002 02:56

OK, so we ought to download briefcase to compile the v2 code.

Or, is/will there be a corresponding patch/SP for Progress V9.1D?

Regards,

Tony Wakefield

Contractor, Sheffield, England.