[icf-dev] SHOWPOPUP Attribute does not work with DynObjc and

Posted by LegacyUser on 29-Apr-2003 07:35

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 29-Apr-2003 07:35

Hi Yves

If you want to remove the buttons on decimal and date fields, go to the

private-data of that field and set it to "nolookups".

Regards,

Marcia Bouwman

Analyst Programmer

Management Information Planning