[icf-dev] dynamic frame with no data source

Posted by LegacyUser on 29-Apr-2003 23:54

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 29-Apr-2003 23:54

Hi,

No, you would only need an SDO and a data link from it if your SDV contains

any of your SDO fields.

Mark Davies

Project Leader

Tel: +27 (0)11 575-1836 (Direct)