[icf-dev] View-as

Posted by LegacyUser on 28-May-2003 10:35

How do I change the view-as default of a data field either globally or in a

specific frame? I do not want to change the database view-as information.

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@dynamics.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 28-May-2003 10:45

Hi Freddy,

The value of the VisualizatioType attribute is equivalent to the view-as

phrase.

Regards,

Peter