[icf-dev] FolderWindowToLaunch

Posted by LegacyUser on 02-Jun-2003 13:38

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 02-Jun-2003 13:38

Hi - The difference here may be your use of a temp-table. I will test with

a temp-table and I will log an issue if necessary.

Regards,

Deb.

-Original Message-

From: Boisseau, Freddy

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:41 PM

To: 'dev@dynamics.possenet.org'

Subject: RE: FolderWindowToLaunch

That is the problem, I am not seeing anything. I have a browse window based

on a temp-table. What I want to happen is that when I double click on a row

in the browse window, another window with a viewer referencing a database

table for the record that the temp-table references. When I double click as

far as I can tell nothing happens.