[icf-dev] SetFolderWindowToLuanch Question

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 08:19

Hi Everyone,

Based on the value of a field in the datasource, I require to

setfolderwindowtolaunch to different dynamic objects. I have added an

override for OnValueChanged in browse super procedure which works except for

the first displayed record in browse.

Can someone suggest what I require to do to set it for the first displayed

record as well.

Dynamics 2.0ASP2

9.1DSP5

Thanks,

Ali

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@dynamics.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 08:36

Try dataAvailable instead.

HÃ¥vard