AW: [icf-dev] Data Logic Procedures

Posted by LegacyUser on 05-Jun-2003 13:04

Hi Harvey,

do you have a provision installed on that machine? Sounds like the proper treeview active x control is not installed on that machine. The AppBuilder uses an active X to represent the source-code only files like procedures and plips. The provision installs these active x controls, the posse baseline not.

Mike

-Ursprüngliche Nachricht-

Von: Harvey Willensky

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2003 19:53

An: dev@dynamics.possenet.org

Betreff: Data Logic Procedures

When attempting to create or edit a data logic procedure using I am getting the following error:

Error occurred while accessing component property/method: LoadControls,

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

Error code 0x800700e control_load adeuib/_tview.w (5890)

The same error appears if I try to create a PLIP.

This is on Posse Version 3.0 Baseline 3.

Do I need to change some startup parameters? Any suggestions?

Thanks

att1.html