[icf-dev] Roundtable / Dynamics integration error

Posted by LegacyUser on 09-Jun-2003 04:49

Hi,

Dyn 2.0A02

RTB 9.1C02

When trying to create a toolbar I get the following error:

Cannot create part names as object name 'ToolBarTest.ado' has a bad

extension 'ado'. Object extension must be 'w'.^OBJECT

Update cancelled.

If I try and do the same thing without RTB, I don't get the error.

Any ideas what I can check in my RTB setup?

Regards,

Stefan

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@dynamics.possenet.org