[icf-dev] Dynamics Calculator

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 00:21

Hi all,

Dynamics V2 SP2.

Could someone please tell me how you hide the calculator button in a dynamic viewer?

Thanks, Natalie

att1.html

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 00:21

Hi Natalie,

There should be a dynamic attribute ShowPopup. Set this to no.

HTH

Molly