[icf-dev] OCX Tree strip in Dynamics

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Mar-2003 02:46

Hello Dynamic Peggers,

Could you please help me in using Tree strip OCX in my Dynamic window? My total tab/page counts is around 15 which I can not achieved using ordinary Page Folder Object provided by PROGRESS.

I heard I can not place OCX in Dynamic Viewer. Can I place it on Dynamic Window? If yes then how?

Else Do I need to create Static Viewer for it?

Any alternative suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Anand.

att1.html

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Mar-2003 08:20

Posted by LegacyUser on 13-Mar-2003 04:43

Hello Matt,

Thanks very much for your reply. Could you send me the URL from where I can download "afspfoldrw.w" from Posse as you have suggested. Is it free for anybody? We are the distributor and not having a membership on PSDN.

I think I am too confused here.

Regards,

Anand.