[icf-dev] calendar launch button on date fields

Posted by LegacyUser on 16-Oct-2002 04:08

Can anyone tell me where the code is that launches the calendar on the date

fields? All date fields on smartDataViewers automatically get calendar

launch buttons. I have a date field on a staticSmartWindow and I would like

to add a calendar launch button to it.

Kind regards,

Marcia Bouwman

Analyst Programmer

Management Information Planning

Tel: 011 803 1281

Fax: 011 807 1732

P O Box 2899

Rivonia

2128

Johannesburg

South Africa

______________________________________

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally

privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If

you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use,

distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also

notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail. When

addressed to clients of the company from where this e-mail originates ("the

sending company ") any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject

to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable terms of business or

client engagement letter . The sending company does not accept liability for

any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the

accessing of any files attached to this e-mail.

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 16-Oct-2002 04:11

Hi Marcia,

The code is in the Session Manager . I can't remember the API name, but you can find it out from the 'ON CHOOSE' trigger which is set up y the WidgetWalk procedure.

Regards,

Peter