[icf-dev] How to start one's own login-window...

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Sep-2002 05:11

Good Afternoon All,

My question is how to set my own login-window as the login to be used instead of the standard icf login.

If I read the icfstart.p procedure correctly it tries to determine which login_procedure is to be run by making a call to getSessionParam with the input parameter 'login_procedure'. If this returns nothing the default login is used. But where can I set this login_procedure?

Should it be added as a session-property or should it be added to the command-line as an ICF-PARAM ?

Or maybe there is another option?

Waiting for your input, TIA,

Jack Reitsema.

Cargomate

mailto:jack.reitsema@cargomate.com

att1.html

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Sep-2002 05:23

Hi Jack,

Set this as a session property in the icfconfig.xml. Using the

'Administration' menu, you have to create this property in the properties

control and then add it to your session type with the right value.

Ciao!

Frank

My question is how to set my own login-window as the login to be used

instead of the standard icf login.

If I read the icfstart.p procedure correctly it tries to determine which

login_procedure is to be run by making a call to getSessionParam with the

input parameter 'login_procedure'. If this returns nothing the default login

is used. But where can I set this login_procedure?

Should it be added as a session-property or should it be added to the

command-line as an ICF-PARAM ?

Or maybe there is another option?

Waiting for your input, TIA,

Jack Reitsema.

Cargomate

mailto:jack.reitsema@cargomate.com

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Sep-2002 05:39

Hi Frank,

Does this mean that the setting "login filename" in the function "security

control" is ignored?

martin

My question is how to set my own login-window as the login to be used

instead of the standard icf login.

If I read the icfstart.p procedure correctly it tries to determine which

login_procedure is to be run by making a call to getSessionParam with the

input parameter 'login_procedure'. If this returns nothing the default login

is used. But where can I set this login_procedure?

Should it be added as a session-property or should it be added to the

command-line as an ICF-PARAM ?

Or maybe there is another option?

Waiting for your input, TIA,

Jack Reitsema.

Cargomate

mailto:jack.reitsema@cargomate.com

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Sep-2002 06:24

Hi Martin,

What is that one set to in your case? Have you tried to open this file or

even run it?

[...]

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Sep-2002 06:59

Tks Frank,

This is what I needed. It works fine now.

Greetz,

[...]

This thread is closed