[icf-dev] DynamicTree

Posted by LegacyUser on 06-Aug-2002 10:29

Hi,

Hi I build a Dynamic TreeView object with the following structure:

1 - node - Txt

2 -node - PRG ( Extract Program)

3 - node - SDO

For the extract program to work I had to make some changes on the

'rydyntreew.w' program.

Before I post an entry at issuezilla I decided to check if there is an

example on how to use a extract program to populate a tree view level.

Maybe I am doing it wrong.

Thanks,

Gustavo Brasil

Labtech Systems Inc.

www.labtechsys.com

905 814 8836 x-201

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@icf.possenet.org

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 07-Aug-2002 00:45

I've attached a document that explains how to use Structured TreeViews and

an extract program.

Please note that this only works for Dynamics V2.

Regards,

Mark Davies

Senior Analyst Programmer

MIP

Tel: +27 (0)11 803 1281

Fax: +27 (0)11 807 1732

E-Mail: markd@mip.co.za

PO Box 2899, Rivonia, 2128

Johannesburg, South Africa

Avoid people who say they know the answer. Keep the company of people who

are trying to understand the question.