[icf-dev] obtaining parent container handle

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 05:41

Hi all,

I have an enquiry container which launches a search window from a toolbar

button. How can I obtain the handle to the parent enquiry container from an

sdo on the search container. (Dynamics V2.0a SP1).

TIA,

Brandon.

att1.html

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 07:36

I have found a way to do this with the primarySdo link in the enquiry

container and a data link from the search container to the search SDO and

the following the links back to the enquiry window. Any simpler alternative

suggestions still welcome though. (",)

Brandon.

I have an enquiry container which launches a search window from a toolbar

button. How can I obtain the handle to the parent enquiry container from an

sdo on the search container. (Dynamics V2.0a SP1).

TIA,

Brandon.

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Jun-2003 08:21

This thread is closed