RE: [icf-dev] set openOnInit does not work from SDO's lo

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-May-2003 04:52

Hi Brandon,

Do you have any other code in initializeObject prior to the

statement? Just wondering whether you have a run statement prior to this

point which is changing the value of "TARGET-PROCEDURE".

Regards,

Brendan.

-Original Message-

From: Brandon Greyvenstein

Sent: 30 May 2003 10:42

To: Dev@Dynamics. Possenet. Org

Subject: set openOnInit does not work from SDO's logic procedure

Hi,

I have an SDO with a logic procedure and I wish to modify the SDO's query

(based on some user input) before it is sent to the server. In

initializeObject of the logic procedure, I set the openOnInit property to

false to achieve this (as documented), but the query is still opened

automatically. This is the syntax I've used is:

.

RUN SUPER.

This should be pretty straight forward, am I missing something or is this a

bug (possibly the a problem with the TARGET-PROCEDURE referencing). I

couldn't find any logged issues on possenet. (I'm on V2.0a service pack 1).

Brandon.

http://www.grampian-software.co.uk

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not

necessarily those of Grampian Software Ltd and or its subsidiaries. This

email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded

copies(which contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Grampian

Software Ltd and or its subsidiaries, are confidential and solely for the

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the

person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised

that you have this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Grampian Software Ltd

by telephone on +44 (0)1224 692 903 or via email to

info@grampian-software.co.uk including a copy of this message. Please then

delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 30-May-2003 07:16

Hi Brendan,

The only code I have before this, is to retrieve a user-defined property

which is then used in an 'addQueryWhere' (if the property has a value). I

have however created a simple SDO with a logic procedure and a viewer on a

window with no other code other than the {set openOnInit false

TARGET-PROCEDURE} statement before run super in initializeObject of the

DLProc, and the problem still occurs.

Regards,

[...]

This thread is closed