Can't run a procedure from OEA

Posted by ksv on 13-Aug-2009 02:15

When I'm trying to start a procedure in OEA I'm getting the following message ** Cannot find or open file H:\tmp\work\bq\bisquit.db, errno = 2. (43), where bisquit.db is my database name and 'H:\tmp\work\bq' is my working folder. Why does AVM try to open that file in the first place? Is there any way to get the command line for running AVM to figure out what's wrong with it? Everything's fine when OEA compiles a file, so I guess that something's wrong with my Run Configuration but what?

All Replies

Posted by rbf on 13-Aug-2009 02:20

When you start your program with the OEA debugger you will see the generated startup source.

P.S. If you have changed anything in PROPATH or parameters or database connections etc.delete all your existing run configurations and try again.

Posted by ksv on 13-Aug-2009 02:48

Thank you, Peter, for your immediate answer

Anyway I managed to find the reason. I turned off the 'use project database connections' checkbox on the Databases tab in the Run Configurations window, everything worked out.

My DB connection is specified with the use of pf file which I suppose OEA interprets wrongly because if I specify it to start prowin32 it starts fine.

This thread is closed