TOPMOST

Posted by Admin on 26-Aug-2010 09:39

Hi,

I ' ve a Mdi Container with many forms,

As I can do to have a window put in front of me at all? I tested with the TOP MOST but not working

PD: When I run the program it's ScreenShot but I want like ScreenShot2,ScreenShot3

ScreenShot.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 26-Aug-2010 09:45

As I can do to have a window put in front of me at all? I tested with the TOP MOST but not working

So you want the Form with the Text "Titulo Grid" in the foreground? Try executing the Activate() method of that Child Form.

Or do you want that Child Form maximized inside the Mdi Container? Then set the WindowState property to System.Windows.Forms.FormWindowState:Maximized.

Posted by Admin on 26-Aug-2010 11:02

I don't want maximized ChildForm in MDI Container, I want that ChildForm with title "Cotizaciones" is the first (foreground), with the method Activated() don´t work!!

Posted by Admin on 27-Aug-2010 02:55

I don't want maximized ChildForm in MDI Container, I want that ChildForm with title "Cotizaciones" is the first (foreground), with the method Activated() don´t work!!

Activate() works fine for me in these situations. Can you tell us a bit where you are running the Activate method? Is the Form already shown and an MdiChild of the MdiContainer?

Alternatively you may try the BringToFront() method of the Childform - but that won't necessary give that Form input focus - which may not be what your users want.

Posted by Admin on 27-Aug-2010 03:25

Ok, with BringToFront() work perfectly!!

Thank you very much

This thread is closed