How to display a 220 column report on screen using Putty

Posted by isoft01 on 18-Jul-2012 06:09

I am trying to view a 220 column report on screen using Putty. I am able to view a 220 column report when setting the font to Consolas, 8-point and the columns property of putty to 220 at startup. Is there a way of changing the display dynamically. I can use the terminal keyword in a procedure and specify the protermcap entry i wish to use and unset it when I am done. I can resize the display to 132 columns via the protermcap file by changing the column property to 132 columns within a test protermcap file. However changing the columns to 220 still gives me 132 columns.

Can this be done and if so am I missing something in the protermcap file. I can set Putty to start with 220 columns but that setting is for the duration of the session. I would still want to continue using 80 columns and only where needed change the terminal emulation dynamically to either 132 or 220. Can this be accomplished?

Thanks,

Edgar

All Replies

Posted by rogeliolt on 24-Jul-2012 13:53

I never tried create a report with 220 column... but maybe you need give format to your columns... and give space to you frame:

display

with frame s width 440 down.

This thread is closed