Testing the .NET Bridge

Posted by sarahm on 05-May-2010 08:02

Our customer participation program for testing the .NET Bridge is now open!  From now until June 30 license agreement restrictions for working with non-UI .NET classes is lifted for those of you participating in this test project.  If you are interested, read on!
The OpenEdge QA team needs your help to build up a suite of tests that will verify the behavior of the .NET Bridge with non-UI classes.  We are interested in knowing what your use cases are and the kind of application you are building.  We want to be able to model our test design on what you are doing with the product.
Are you interested in partnering with the OpenEdge QA team and being part of this test project?  If so, contact us at TestingTheBridge@progress.com.  Let us know who you are and what you are interested in testing.  You will receive specific information about the program and how to be a part of it as well as a test planning template to help you document your test cases. 
Working together we hope to ensure a high quality product, and gather the information we need to consider lifting this legal restriction in a future release.

All Replies

Posted by Wouter Dupré on 05-May-2010 08:06

Hi, I'm out of the office on for business. During my absence I will have no or limited access to my e-mail.

For immediate assistance please call our office at +32 (0) 15 30 77 00.

Best regards,

Wouter.

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solution Consultant

Progress Software NV

Stocletlaan 202 B| B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Direct Line +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

wdupre@progress.com

This thread is closed