browse in CHUI and .NET UI

Posted by Admin on 27-Aug-2010 03:03

Hello,

I have a program which should run in a ERP system.

I have a browse which works perfect in CHUI (progress 10.2 A) but in .Net UI is doesn't work.

Can anyone help me with a hint?

Thank you very much.

Manuela

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 27-Aug-2010 08:20

I have a browse which works perfect in CHUI (progress 10.2 A) but in .Net UI is doesn't work.

Can you clarify a bit on the "it doesn't work"? Are you receiving any error? Is so, which?

Can you successfully run the CHUI code in the normal (traditional) Progress GUI?

Are you talking about a normal browser (a browse widget) or something build on CHOOSE ROW statements?

If you are running a normal .p with UI elements from a GUI for .NET Form that should be run persistently. I'm asking about the CHOOSE ROW statements, because I know there are issues with CHOOSE ROW in such a configuration. And because the CHOOSE statement is deprecated I doubt Progress is going to do anything about fixing this.

And anyway, GUI for .NET has greatly improved from 10.2A to 10.2B01 - you should consider updating urgently.

Posted by SJProgress on 27-Aug-2010 08:30

Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht! Ich werde ab 13.September wieder im Büro sein und Ihre Email-Nachricht beantworten.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Josef Siegetsleitner, Easyrent Software Entwicklung

Thank you for your message! I will return to my office on September, 13th and will answer your email then.

Best regards - Josef Siegetsleitner - Easyrent Software Development

This thread is closed