Open Architect Add Controls (ABL Controls) bug?

Posted by saquib on 22-Dec-2010 09:47

Hi,

Does anyone know how the "Add Controls" ABL Controls Tab gets it's information to display what ABL controls can be selected?

Mine is showing "stale" components i.e. they no longer exist and is not showing new ones that I have created.

Thanks,

Saquib.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 22-Dec-2010 09:57

I'd try to delete all .R files in the propath, do a refresh, and then from the Project Menu, Clean the project.

Usually helps all issues when the class information is not up to date.

A tricky bit I've seen at some customers was when the project had a large number of files that do not compile (delete them or move them to a "test" or "thrash" project). Because by default OEA stops building when 100 files had errors.

Posted by bab on 22-Dec-2010 10:21

Add controls, ABL control tab get the information from project PROPATH. The tab is showing user control even the source files deleted means the corresponding r file exists in PROPATH.
To fix this issue delete all r files and invoke Project à clean option. Select corresponding project in clean dialog.
The new component not showing means the created class is not part of PROPATH.
To fix the parent folder of package should be part of PROPATH. Then invoke Project à clean option. Select corresponding project in clean dialog.

This thread is closed