Ultrawinschedule AppointmentDialog - how to set the reminde

Posted by rogerholmes on 30-Mar-2011 07:53

In my Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.AppointmentDialog I would like to programatically check the reminder tick-box for all new appointments - how do I achieve this?

TIA,

Roger

All Replies

Posted by rogerholmes on 30-Mar-2011 09:34

Sorry, I should give some more details. In the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event I do the following:

myappt =

e:Appointment.

myDialog =

NEW Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.AppointmentDialog(UltraCalendarInfo1,myAppt,FALSE).

I then have control of the dialog, and can change labels etc, I can even force focus onto the reminder checkbox:

myDialog:Controls:

item[0]:controls:item[0]:controls:item[0]:controls:item[1]:controls:item[1]:Select().

The one thing I can't do is force it to be checked. Any ideas?

Roger

Posted by Peter Judge on 30-Mar-2011 09:51

Does

myAppt:Reminder:Enabled = true.

work? (Just going on the online doc at http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/WinForms/2010.3/CLR2.0/?page=Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v10.3~Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.Appointment_members.html , haven't tried it).

-- peter

Posted by rogerholmes on 30-Mar-2011 10:47

Peter,

Sadly not ( I tried that one earlier). But I have found a solution.. cast my control as an UltraCheckEditor and use that:

DEFINE VARIABLE myCheckbox as Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraCheckEditor no-undo.

myCheckbox =cast(myDialog:Controls:item[0]:controls:item[0]:controls:item[0]:controls:item[1]:controls:item[1],Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraCheckEditor).

mycheckbox:Checked = true.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Roger

This thread is closed