Ultragrid only shows one line of data

Posted by MBeynon on 30-Jan-2013 09:28

Hi,

I have an ultragrid which is within a Progress.Window.Fom.

The form is instantiated from an ABL procedure:

lvoGridObjectViewer = NEW ui.class.GridObjectViewer(INPUT lvhDataset, /* Dataset handle */
                                                    INPUT getExceptFields(lvhDataset),
                                                    INPUT getServiceProperties("WindowTitle,FilterType,Autosum")).

WAIT-FOR System.Windows.Forms.Application:Run(lvoGridObjectViewer).

This works fine with no problems. The .NET window is visualised and the grid shows all its data.

The problem arises when I change the way we block for input:

In the main program window (.w) if I use in the MAIN block WAIT-FOR System.Windows.Forms.Application:Run() instead of WAIT-FOR CLOSE....

and use WAIT-FOR System.Windows.Forms.Application:Exit(). in disable_UI.

Then in the calling procedure I now just say:

lvoGridObjectViewer = NEW ui.class.GridObjectViewer(INPUT lvhDataset, /* Dataset handle */
                                                      INPUT getExceptFields(lvhDataset),
                                                      INPUT getServiceProperties("WindowTitle,FilterType,Autosum")).

lvoGridObjectViewer:Show().

This time the window and grid are displayed and while there are the correct number of rows only the first row is actually displaying any data!!

This seems to me to be a Progress bug and I will log it as such if the wise people on here agree?

Thanks,

Mark.

All Replies

This thread is closed