Marshaling in GUI for .NET...

Posted by Peter van Dam on 08-Aug-2013 03:51

Can you convert code like this to GUI for .NET:            [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential, CharSet = CharSet.Ansi)]            public sealed class FILEDESCRIPTORA            {                  public uint dwFlags;                   public Guid clsid;                  public SIZEL sizel;                   public POINTL pointl;                   public uint dwFileAttributes;                   public System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.FILETIME ftCreationTime;                   public System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.FILETIME ftLastAccessTime;                   public System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.FILETIME ftLastWriteTime;                   public uint nFileSizeHigh;                   public uint nFileSizeLow;                   [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.ByValTStr, SizeConst = 260)]                   public string cFileName;            }the sealing is the least of my problems...Oh and how can I format this properly???

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 08-Aug-2013 03:59

I doubt it.

OE does not allow you to define C# annotations.

But simply add this class to a custom .NET Assembly and use that in your GUI for .NET.

Posted by Peter van Dam on 08-Aug-2013 04:16

Thanks Mike.I have the dll but was hoping this could be done in OOABL as well.So there will always be limitations to .NET code in OOABL I guess.-peter

This thread is closed